Amy Riddle http://www.durdenoutdoor.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/DUR-Footer-Logo.png Amy Riddle2012-12-12 16:26:012012-12-12 16:26:0112-12-12
12.12.12 is a once-in-a-lifetime date. 12/12/12 is the Century’s last sequential date. For some, it represents luck. For others, its a day of romance and marriage. For a few, its their birthday. But for most its just another Wednesday. Some interesting facts you should know about today (12.12.12):
- Wedding bells will be ringing in Hong Kong & Singapore! They believe this day symbolizes love.
- Some believe today will be end of the world. Other believe it will come in a few days on 12/21/12
- Today as been declared “Anti-Doomsday” by the Astronomical Society of the Pacific.
- Palindrome lovers will rejoice in the fact that at 1:21:02 am, they can celebrate the second which marks a date-time combination which will be read the same both backwards and forwards. 2012-12-12 1:21:02 = 201212-1-212102.
- There will be another change for the sleepy Palindrome lovers at 12:12:12 pm, the number 12 will be given a “sixer” – 12/12/12 12:12:12.
- Mathematicians will find 12/12/12 to be three times more exciting than a normal “12” day.
- The number 12 brings harmony to the yin and yang for the Chinese.
- December 12, 2012 is exactly 6 years, 6 months, 6 days from June 6, 2006, or 06/06/06.
- 12 has been a significant number since its creation
- 12 months in the year, 12 hours of night and day, 12 astrological signs, 12 Olympic gods and goddesses, 12 days of Christmas, and Shakespeare’s Twelfth Night. Oh, and let’s not forget about eggs – which are cheaper by the dozen!
- Russia Today points out that this makes 12/12/12 three times more exciting than “a normal ’12’ day.”
- Kiam Moriya of Birmingham, Alabama will turn 12 at 12:12pm on 12/12/12