DIGITAL BILLBOARD NETWORK IN ENTERPRISE, AL
June 12, 2013
Digital Billboards have brought Out-of-Home advertising to a whole new level. Digital technology allows you to display multiple messages. Plus, with messages that are easily changed, you can display different ads on specific days as well as at different times of the day, making your message not only relevant but timely. With the latest eye-catching LED technology and multiple locations, Durden Outdoor is proud to introduce our NEW DIGITAL NETWORK to the Enterprise area. With seven different locations, more than 180,000 vehicles passing them daily and the ability to rotate to different locations every four weeks, the Durden Digital Network is the only network of it’s kind in the Enterprise Market.
The Displays in the Enterprise Digital Family are listed below:
- Ft Rucker – located at the Enterprise/Fort Rucker Gate, this display catches traffic heading west on Rucker BLVD. More than 16,000 vehicles pass this location daily and they are coming from the military base of Fort Rucker which has one of the highest hourly-rate wages in the state.
- Cube – “The Cube” is located on the corner of Hwy 84 and the Enterprise Bypass (Boll Weevil Circle). It has a captured audience at this intersection and sees more than 42,000 cars a day pass by!!! People traveling to Dothan from Enterprise and back are likely to see this highly visible display.
- Hwy 27S RHR – Hwy 27 South is part of a two-sided display located at the Publix shopping center in Enterprise. With more than 38,000 vehicles passing by here daily, your message is sure to be seen when you’re on either side of this prime location.
- Hwy 27N LHR – Hwy 27 North is the other side of the two-sided display located at the Publix shopping center in Enterprise. Again, with more than 38,000 vehicles passing by here daily, your message is sure to be seen when you’re on either side of this prime location. This side catches anyone heading towards Mellow Mushroom, Lowes and Highway 167 to Troy.
- *NEW* Hwy 167 S – Hwy 167 South is one of our newest family members and sits on the corner of Hwy 167 and the Boll Weevil Circle, located near ESCC. Nearly 16,000 cars daily pass by this location and that number is sure to increase with the growth going on on that side of town.
- *NEW* Hwy 167 N – Hwy 167 North is also one of our newest additions to the Enterprise Digital family. Located on the Boll Weevil Circle and Hwy 167 North across from Lowes, this location is perfect for targeting traffic headed to Troy and the high school.
- *NEW* HWY 27S – This location is the third of three new locations Durden Outdoor has added to the Enterprise Digital Network. Located at the intersection of Boll Weevil Circle and Hwy 27 on the Southwest side of town, this display has a traffic count of more than 10,000 vehicles daily. With the growth that is occurring on this side of town, this location is soon to be a prime spot for your message to be seen.
Durden Outdoor Displays is the only electronic, Outdoor-sign vendor able to accommodate an audience in the Wiregrass area with a network of unavoidable LED billboards – with many new electronic LED billboards going live in the coming months! Our current Network covering the Wiregrass consists of more than 20 digital billboards scattered throughout Dothan, Enterprise, Ozark and Eufaula and offers local advertisers multiple opportunities to get their brands up in lights!