The FAMOUS MAKERS are excited to have won BIG at AAF Dothan’s American Advertising Awards. We were honored to have received a GOLD ADDY and JUDGE’S CHOICE for The Cochran Firm License Place Billboard and a SILVER ADDY for Bryan Pharmacy’s “Pharmacy Ninja” Campaign. We pride ourselves on our award-winning Creative Department and would like to extend a thank you to all of our customers who have allowed us to think outside of the box with implementing unique ideas.
The American Advertising Awards, formerly known as the ADDY’s, is the advertising industry’s largest and most represented competition, attracting over 40,000 entries every year in local AAF Club competitions. The mission of the American Advertising Awards competition is to recognize and reward the creative spirit of excellence in the art of advertising. By winning locally, the FAMOUS Makers will advance to the District level to compete with entrants from Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, Tennessee and Louisiana.
If you would like to be FAMOUS and work with our award-winning creative team, contact us today at 334-792-5056 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wally Hitchock, Associate Creative Director – Red Square Agency (Mobile, AL)
- Brant Kelsey, Chief Brand Strategist & Founder – Kelsey Advertising & Design (LaGrange, GA)
- Vicki Mills, Regional Director of Marketing – Goodwill Industries of Middle Georgia and the CSRA (Macron, GA)
- Judges Choice – Outdoor Board Super-Sized, Eagle Eye Outfitters
- Gold ADDY – Outdoor Board Dimensional, Eagle Eye Outfitters
- Silver ADDY – Outdoor Board Extension/Dimensional, Area 51 Tactical