Durden Outdoor is thrilled to have another successful year of winning at AAF Dothan’s American Advertising Awards. Thanks in part to Troy Cable for continuing to trust us with an OUT OF THE BOX concept! We were honored to have received a GOLD ADDY and JUDGE’S CHOICE for their 2019 “Fiber in a Flash” campaign. We pride ourselves on our award-winning Creative Department and would like to extend a thank you to the Troy Cable team Chris Freeman, Patrick Anderson, Charlie Smith, and Luke Sanders who have allowed us to implement unique and distinctive ideas to set them apart from the pack.
The American Advertising Awards, formerly known as the ADDY’s, is the advertising industry’s largest and most represented competition, attracting over 40,000 entries every year in local AAF Club competitions. The mission of the American Advertising Awards competition is to recognize and reward the creative spirit of excellence in the art of advertising. By winning locally, the FAMOUS Makers will advance to the District level to compete with entrants from Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, Tennessee and Louisiana.
If you would like to be FAMOUS and work with our award-winning creative team, contact us today at 334-792-5056 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested in having blazing fast internet, check out http://www.troycable.net/.
As a brand, how does one most effectively navigate these over saturated waters to connect with potential consumers? You flip the script and get outside. Out Of Home (OOH) advertising is currently one of the fastest growing mediums on the market and ironically enough, even the largest tech companies like Apple and Google are taking note.
According to a recent Nielsen study, billboards boast some pretty admirable stats:
Thanks in part to the onslaught of digital noise, OOH has once again proven itself as the best bang-for-your-buck marketing tool. At a fraction of the cost of traditional media, the OOH return on investment is quite impressive. According to a Hustle article- “Radio, print, and television ads have declined in prominence, but OOH ads have enjoyed 31 consecutive quarters of growth, and a 35% increase in ad spend since 2010. By 2021, billboards are expected to grow to a $33B industry.”
They say what is old is new again and the “old-school” billboard is most certainly still a powerhouse on the advertising front. Since 1968 Durden Outdoor has been making clients FAMOUS and we are happy to see current trends reflect what OOH advertisers like us have known all along. If you are interested in increasing your brand’s bottom line contact one of our sales associates today!
- Ft Rucker – located at the Enterprise/Fort Rucker Gate, this display catches traffic heading west on Rucker BLVD. More than 16,000 vehicles pass this location daily and they are coming from the military base of Fort Rucker which has one of the highest hourly-rate wages in the state.
- Cube – “The Cube” is located on the corner of Hwy 84 and the Enterprise Bypass (Boll Weevil Circle). It has a captured audience at this intersection and sees more than 42,000 cars a day pass by!!! People traveling to Dothan from Enterprise and back are likely to see this highly visible display.
- Hwy 27S RHR – Hwy 27 South is part of a two-sided display located at the Publix shopping center in Enterprise. With more than 38,000 vehicles passing by here daily, your message is sure to be seen when you’re on either side of this prime location.
- Hwy 27N LHR – Hwy 27 North is the other side of the two-sided display located at the Publix shopping center in Enterprise. Again, with more than 38,000 vehicles passing by here daily, your message is sure to be seen when you’re on either side of this prime location. This side catches anyone heading towards Mellow Mushroom, Lowes and Highway 167 to Troy.
- *NEW* Hwy 167 S – Hwy 167 South is one of our newest family members and sits on the corner of Hwy 167 and the Boll Weevil Circle, located near ESCC. Nearly 16,000 cars daily pass by this location and that number is sure to increase with the growth going on on that side of town.
- *NEW* Hwy 167 N – Hwy 167 North is also one of our newest additions to the Enterprise Digital family. Located on the Boll Weevil Circle and Hwy 167 North across from Lowes, this location is perfect for targeting traffic headed to Troy and the high school.
- *NEW* HWY 27S – This location is the third of three new locations Durden Outdoor has added to the Enterprise Digital Network. Located at the intersection of Boll Weevil Circle and Hwy 27 on the Southwest side of town, this display has a traffic count of more than 10,000 vehicles daily. With the growth that is occurring on this side of town, this location is soon to be a prime spot for your message to be seen.