Durden Outdoor Displays, Inc. is excited to partner with Pepsi Gulf Coast Jam for the 5th straight year, bringing thousands of people to the beautiful beaches of Panama City Beach, FL. Festivalgoers travel from all across the United States not only for the country music but for the views of the most gorgeous beaches along the gulf coast as well. The three-day country music festival is scheduled for Labor Day weekend, September 1st thru 3rd this year.
Pepsi Gulf Coast Jam utilized a mix of 4-Week Rotary Posters and the Durden Digital Network to saturate our ten county service area to include Dothan, Troy, Eufaula, Ozark, Geneva and Enterprise markets to name a few. They were able to run top of the mind awareness ads to promote the festival early on in the campaign. This allowed them to pre-sale tickets and boost the hype for one of the largest country music festivals in the south. Once all artists were secured, they started running ads across both platforms announcing the stellar lineup for the festival. Pepsi Gulf Coast Jam will feature popular country music artists such as Luke Bryan, Little Big Town, Jason Aldean and many more. Tickets to Pepsi Gulf Coast Jam are for all three days and can be purchased HERE. Prices will increase as the festival gets closer so be sure to snatch up your tickets now for the best deal.
Are you interested in becoming FAMOUS in the Wiregrass area AND partying with thousands of your closest friends at Pepsi Gulf Coast Jam? Check out our specials to see how you can earn (2) FREE tickets! For more information, please contact one of our FAMOUS MAKERS at (334) 792-5056 or you may email us at email@example.com.
- Ft Rucker – located at the Enterprise/Fort Rucker Gate, this display catches traffic heading west on Rucker BLVD. More than 16,000 vehicles pass this location daily and they are coming from the military base of Fort Rucker which has one of the highest hourly-rate wages in the state.
- Cube – “The Cube” is located on the corner of Hwy 84 and the Enterprise Bypass (Boll Weevil Circle). It has a captured audience at this intersection and sees more than 42,000 cars a day pass by!!! People traveling to Dothan from Enterprise and back are likely to see this highly visible display.
- Hwy 27S RHR – Hwy 27 South is part of a two-sided display located at the Publix shopping center in Enterprise. With more than 38,000 vehicles passing by here daily, your message is sure to be seen when you’re on either side of this prime location.
- Hwy 27N LHR – Hwy 27 North is the other side of the two-sided display located at the Publix shopping center in Enterprise. Again, with more than 38,000 vehicles passing by here daily, your message is sure to be seen when you’re on either side of this prime location. This side catches anyone heading towards Mellow Mushroom, Lowes and Highway 167 to Troy.
- *NEW* Hwy 167 S – Hwy 167 South is one of our newest family members and sits on the corner of Hwy 167 and the Boll Weevil Circle, located near ESCC. Nearly 16,000 cars daily pass by this location and that number is sure to increase with the growth going on on that side of town.
- *NEW* Hwy 167 N – Hwy 167 North is also one of our newest additions to the Enterprise Digital family. Located on the Boll Weevil Circle and Hwy 167 North across from Lowes, this location is perfect for targeting traffic headed to Troy and the high school.
- *NEW* HWY 27S – This location is the third of three new locations Durden Outdoor has added to the Enterprise Digital Network. Located at the intersection of Boll Weevil Circle and Hwy 27 on the Southwest side of town, this display has a traffic count of more than 10,000 vehicles daily. With the growth that is occurring on this side of town, this location is soon to be a prime spot for your message to be seen.