As a brand, how does one most effectively navigate these over saturated waters to connect with potential consumers? You flip the script and get outside. Out Of Home (OOH) advertising is currently one of the fastest growing mediums on the market and ironically enough, even the largest tech companies like Apple and Google are taking note.
According to a recent Nielsen study, billboards boast some pretty admirable stats:
Thanks in part to the onslaught of digital noise, OOH has once again proven itself as the best bang-for-your-buck marketing tool. At a fraction of the cost of traditional media, the OOH return on investment is quite impressive. According to a Hustle article- “Radio, print, and television ads have declined in prominence, but OOH ads have enjoyed 31 consecutive quarters of growth, and a 35% increase in ad spend since 2010. By 2021, billboards are expected to grow to a $33B industry.”
They say what is old is new again and the “old-school” billboard is most certainly still a powerhouse on the advertising front. Since 1968 Durden Outdoor has been making clients FAMOUS and we are happy to see current trends reflect what OOH advertisers like us have known all along. If you are interested in increasing your brand’s bottom line contact one of our sales associates today!
Hey Wiregrass area! Looking for rest and relaxation this summer? Enter euphoria while taking advantage of some of the services at Rituals Salon and Day Spa. With convenient locations in Dothan on Westgate Parkway and Enterprise in the Westgate Shopping Center, your day at the spa is a few short minutes away. The services at Rituals Salon and Day Spa include full body massage, haircut and style, facials, manicures, pedicures and spray tan to name a few.
Durden Outdoor Displays, Inc. has had the opportunity to help promote one of the Wiregrass areas oldest, independently owned salon and day spa. Rituals utilized a directional bulletin as an on-premise sign as well as three digital billboards that rotate between the Dothan and Enterprise markets. Rituals Salon and Day Spa takes advantage of the Durden Digital Network by often changing their artwork which allows them to promote different services, products and current specials that they may have running. The staff contributes a 40% increase in business year over year to their outdoor advertising campaign.
If you would like to promote your specials through the Durden Digital Network and reach over a million cars daily, please contact one of our FAMOUS Makers today at (334) 792-5056 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ft Rucker – located at the Enterprise/Fort Rucker Gate, this display catches traffic heading west on Rucker BLVD. More than 16,000 vehicles pass this location daily and they are coming from the military base of Fort Rucker which has one of the highest hourly-rate wages in the state.
- Cube – “The Cube” is located on the corner of Hwy 84 and the Enterprise Bypass (Boll Weevil Circle). It has a captured audience at this intersection and sees more than 42,000 cars a day pass by!!! People traveling to Dothan from Enterprise and back are likely to see this highly visible display.
- Hwy 27S RHR – Hwy 27 South is part of a two-sided display located at the Publix shopping center in Enterprise. With more than 38,000 vehicles passing by here daily, your message is sure to be seen when you’re on either side of this prime location.
- Hwy 27N LHR – Hwy 27 North is the other side of the two-sided display located at the Publix shopping center in Enterprise. Again, with more than 38,000 vehicles passing by here daily, your message is sure to be seen when you’re on either side of this prime location. This side catches anyone heading towards Mellow Mushroom, Lowes and Highway 167 to Troy.
- *NEW* Hwy 167 S – Hwy 167 South is one of our newest family members and sits on the corner of Hwy 167 and the Boll Weevil Circle, located near ESCC. Nearly 16,000 cars daily pass by this location and that number is sure to increase with the growth going on on that side of town.
- *NEW* Hwy 167 N – Hwy 167 North is also one of our newest additions to the Enterprise Digital family. Located on the Boll Weevil Circle and Hwy 167 North across from Lowes, this location is perfect for targeting traffic headed to Troy and the high school.
- *NEW* HWY 27S – This location is the third of three new locations Durden Outdoor has added to the Enterprise Digital Network. Located at the intersection of Boll Weevil Circle and Hwy 27 on the Southwest side of town, this display has a traffic count of more than 10,000 vehicles daily. With the growth that is occurring on this side of town, this location is soon to be a prime spot for your message to be seen.